Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting Started

Hi friends! I've decided to take the plunge and start this thing up. After a short hiatus from my usual kitchen adventures last fall, I've returned and I'm documenting my comeback. I've been posting some of my recent recipes to facebook and I've decided that this page might be a more friendly format. I hope this blog inspires you to get into the kitchen and dive into some cooking adventures of your own!


My first few posts are repeats from my recent facebook notes.  More to come shortly.


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to be the first commenter!! I am very excited to follow your cooking adventures here. I can't wait to see what you will be cooking. And I love a good blog, which I think yours will be. I was wondering from all the post on facebook if a blog was in the works. As for my cooking adventures, I made a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, peanut butter brownies, and cheddar chicken for my dad's birthday today. It was a long time in the kitchen...

    ReplyDelete